We know you want your AVL project to go off without a hitch, which is why we are here to offer our expertise and services. Audio, video, and lighting design can completely transform a given space into an enchanting room with an engaged audience, as long as it’s done right. Whether you are in need of audio, video, or lighting assistance – or all three – it is important you have a good idea of what your options are. Thanks in large part to advances in technology, there are tons of ways you can use stage lighting, video, and audio to enhance your space. This is both a blessing and a curse, as many people become overwhelmed by the number of choices and overdo it.
We believe in providing our clients with tasteful AVL services, they can actually benefit from. While we could surely upsell you on a wide range of the products we carry and services we offer, that is not the 4Stage way. As a leading Dallas AVL company for nearly a decade, we have built a reputation as a company other businesses can trust to provide tasteful and high quality audio, video, and lighting design setups. We encourage smart designs that directly speak to what our clients are going for and will work with you closely to ensure your needs are met. That being said, we thought it would be helpful to provide you with a brief overview of some of our top tips for a successful Dallas AVL project. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment with one of our AVL experts, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Here are a few tips for a foolproof AVL project:
- Have a clear idea of what you are looking for – One of the biggest hurdles for many looking into AVL design options is not knowing what they want. It can be easy to get carried away, which is where we come in. We will help you outline what your end goal is and offer suggestions that not only meet these goals, but are in line with your budget.
- What do you want for the future of your system? Are you simply looking to have an audio system and a few lights installed, keeping things simple, or do you hope to add to your system as the years go on? There is no wrong answer here, but having a clear picture of what the future holds will help us provide you with the right options.
- Know your timeline – One of the biggest obstacles for people looking into AVL services is expecting things to happen overnight. It is important to remember that some projects take longer than others. If you have a specific timeline in place or need your setup done by a certain date, please tell us up front so we can work with you.
- Are there any key issues that need to be addressed? If you have any issues or concerns right off the bat, it is important you relay that to us. In order for us to successfully provide you with AVL services, we need to be on the same page!
- Does my team need to be trained? In most cases, a new AVL system will require some level of training. We are here to set everything up for you, but if your staff needs on boarding please let us know ahead of time so we can make sure this happens before you are on your own .
It is our goal to meet all of our clients’ AVL needs, regardless of the scope of the project. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation to discuss your options, please do not hesitate to contact us today.